Autumn is the season full of romance and melancholy. What time of year is best to get married if not this colorful season. Here are some ideas and tips for organizing an autumn wedding:
- Perfect locations for the autumn wedding: Any location in the open can be the perfect choice for an autumn wedding. These include gardens, vineyards, inns, barns and any other place that will allow you to enjoy the autumnal phenomenon, namely the fall of the colorful leaves. But you have to be prepared for the unpredictable weather.
Also indoor locations can be decorated so as to invoke the atmosphere full of romance and mirth. Even if you choose the party to take place inside, you will surly want to take pictures in the open, surrounded by seasonal foliage. Choose a location near a lake or a park; guests will be able to choose if they want to spend time on the terrace or on the dance floor.
- Range of colors and color combinations for planning an autumn wedding: Colors play an important role in organizing the wedding, especially if the theme is chosen depending on the season in which the event takes place. A well-chosen contrast color can do more than you can imagine. Here are a few tricks to make combinations between autumn colors:
- Orange, red, yellow and purple; Orange and red are the colors of the fall season, but you have to be careful to the shades of orange and red. Light tones will not express the nostalgia; therefore you need shades of burnt orange and red. To emphasize the elegance and good taste you can blend in this combination purple, which goes to a shade of blue sea.
- Pink and brown. These two colors in combination give a special contrast, by which you can make an elegant and luxurious theme. Pink and brown form a perfect color scheme for wedding at any time of the year. You can use brown as base color for tablecloths and for bridesmaids’ dresses.
- Yellow or orange with green. From these warm shades you can begin to combine so as to get a wedding color scheme. But the autumn green is a real inspiration when it comes to color in your wedding. Colors like yellow and green represent the time of year. One tip is to use gold and brown for the wedding jewelry.
- The flower range available for the fall wedding: Flowers are one of the most important aspects of a wedding. They bring color, life and flavor to a wedding. They help to arrange and to decorate and can transform a dull space into a beautiful party room. However, they can also be very difficult to choose and combine. You can use daisies, roses in autumn colors, lilies and dark red or orange calls.
There is no limit in organizing a fall wedding as long as good taste comes first and the choices match the couple’s personality.