If you do not know how to send wedding invitations by email then you have come to the right place because here we are going to teach you how to send them. The traditional way of sending wedding invitations is by mail, you put the wedding invitation in an envelope and send it to the post office. However many couples have stopped sending wedding invitation this way and have chosen another method: by mail. This may not be traditional but you save a lot of money and this is very important when you have a small budget.
Here is how to send wedding invitations by email:
- Open you email account and click the ’compose a new message’ button. To keep it formal and traditional write in the text box the words that you would write on a bought wedding invitation.
- Choose the font and the size of the text from the font and size tabs. If you want you can apply the italic style, or you can use bolding to make your text pop out.
- After you have finished writing the invitation go over it again and see if you wrote the date, the location and the way people can RSVP. If you want your guests to send you their answers via email create two folders: one for people that are coming and one for people who are not coming.
- If you do not want to send a simple invitation you can create a virtual one with the help of the publisher program. The program has a lot of designs and adds ones that you can choose from. Choose the design you like, write the text and save it on your desktop.
- To upload the invitation in your email simply click on the attachment button and add the invitation you saved on your desktop. Write a brief introduction message in which you invite your guests to open the attachment.
- Spell check your invitations before you send them.
As you can see it is very simple to learn how to send wedding invitations by email even though it takes as much time as the regular ones take to send. The advantage of this method is that you save a lot of money, you do not have to pay anything to send a hundred of emails. If you have money we advise you to buy them and not send them via email.