Many future brides are looking nowadays for advice on how to plan a wedding day on a low budget because as we all know the economical situation has become delicate subject for most of us. Do not start your wedding planning with the idea that you are going to have an ugly reception because you do not have a big budget because you can have a magical day with a small budget too. What you need to do is use all your contacts and be smart with your money. You don’t have to go to an expensive beauty salon in order to try out wedding hairstyles half up or short wedding hairstyles as you can take care of these things by yourself. Furthermore, each part of the planning process has certain elements which can be done by yourself or by helpful family members. If you are practical enough you can have a glamorous wedding without having to spend a lot of money. Besides, with a few tips and tricks, you can learn how to cut costs and invest them into something really amazing, such as an Ottawa wedding limo.
- Now that you are engaged and set the date for your wedding it is time to start planning the big event. The first thing that you should include on your list is your budget. Sit down with your fiancé and establish how much money you can spend on the wedding and how many you are going to receive from your parents.
- Start a guest list because you need to know how many invitations you have to send, how much food you have to order, how big the venue needs to be and so on. If you are on a low budget we advise you to invite on your close friends and relatives. Keep in mind that the more people you invite the more money you have to spend.
- To get a good price on the venue plan your wedding in off season. Weddings organized in the fall or winter are cheaper that the ones organized in the summer.
- Look for an inexpensive or free venue for the ceremony. You can organize your wedding in a park or at the beach. If you have a friend with a big back yard as him if you can have the reception there this way you do not have to spend money on a venue.
- Once you have finished the list start picking things that want to spend more money on like the dress and the things that you want to spend less money.
- Make a list with all the people you know and see which one can help you with the cake, invitations, flowers etc. You will be surprised to find that some people will offer you their services free of charge as a wedding gift.
- Do your own hairstyle and make up. You can find countless beauty blogs which feature easy to follow instructions on sophisticated wedding hairstyles half up or simple wedding updos.
Now that you know a little more about how to plan a wedding on a low budget we hope that you are going to organize the wedding of your dreams.