All future brides should know these 14 tips to plan a wedding from afar because they will save you from a lot of head ackes. If you want to plan your wedding in another country you have a problem because you will not be there personal to supervise everything but without key tips you will be able to organize the wedding of your dreams.
- The first thing that you should do when you start wedding planning from afar is to search the internet. You should type the name of the location and the word ´wedding´ and see what comes up.
- After you have chosen a company which you would like to organize your wedding search on the website for a number or in the yellow pages and order the services you want.
- Since you will not be able to talk face to face with your organizer you have to keep track of all the e-mails and files you exchange. You should make a file where you should include all the elements you want in your wedding from flowers, colors, table settings and all the other things needed.
- To make sure that what you see is what you get ask for samples on all the things you can get your hand on. The musicians that will play at your wedding should send you some recordings just to make sure they sound ok.
- If you want the best of all at your wedding you should not do the wedding planning on your own, you should hire a wedding consultant because he will know where you can get the best price of what you want.
- If you are fortunate to have a relative or a friend that lives near by the place where you want to organize your wedding you should ask them to go and take a look and give you some advice.
- Pick up the phone and call the place where you want your wedding to take place and ask if they make it a habit of organizing wedding receptions.
- Send the florist precise images of what you want because you do not have the possibility to be there and tell him what you like and what you do not.
- Do not make some silly choices for flowers go on the internet and see what flowers can be found in the area where you want to get married and start from there.
- After you have finished your wedding planning ask your wedding planner for a script just to make sure that everything g is ok.
- Make sure that you know all the legal requirements for that area.
- Make two rehearsals for hair and make-up.
- Check your to do list for the wedding day a few weeks before the big day.
We hope that the 14 tips to plan a wedding from afar will help you in getting the wedding of your dreams.