We are going to give 12 tips for the bride to look her best which will help any bride look like a princess on her big day. It is very time consuming and exhausting to plan a wedding but at your wedding you should not be showing this, you have to look fresh and well rested. Because you have planned the entire event your special day will be beautiful and relaxing.
Here are our 12 tips for your perfect look on your wedding day.
- Plan everything in advance because this way you will not get overwhelmed a few days before the wedding. You should also make a very detailed plan for the day before the wedding and the wedding day. By doing this you will have everything under control.
- To relax yourself on your wedding day you should book yourself a massage session in the morning. This way you will start your day relaxed and full of energy.
- Make sure that you book your manicure and your pedicure at the same salon because this way you will save a lot of time. If you book them separately you may have problems getting from one point to another because of traffic thus running late.
- You should do your hairstyle and your make up in the same place for the same reasons. If that is possible than you will save a lot of time.
- About two weeks before your wedding plan a make-up trial just to make sure that you will like the makeup. By doing this you also test if you are allergic to any makeup products used by the makeup artist. Once you have found the make-up that you like take some pictures just to make sure that your make-up artist will reproduce the exact same makeup.
- Never wax or do facials a couple of days before the wedding. In case you get a rash you will have a huge problem. It is best to boo these things about two weeks before the wedding.
- Cut your hair in advance in order to let it settle and look natural.
- Wash your hair the day before the wedding if you are going to pin it up.
- Wear sunblock in your wedding will take place in the summer.
- If the ceremony lasts more than usual ask your makeup artist to do some retouches on you makeup.
- Whatever you do don’t go to the solarium the day before your wedding.
These are our 12 tips for the bride to look her best which will help look like a princess you on you big day.